Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Getting started

Greetings fellow carbon based life forms!

Thanks to an awesome Bestie and a boring episode of MasterChef, I was able to figure out how to start/post a blog. (Btw, why is it called a "blog"? Seriously, it sounds like some sort of creature that would crawl out of a swamp and make hideous moaning noises.) Moving on... Soo I became engaged recently to the love of my life, Zachary 'Danger' Dunn (whom I affectionately refer to as my "Dimples") and we're currently planning our wedding, which will be on January 5th, 2013, or as we like to refer to it, A-Really-Long-Dang-Time-From-Now.

So, wedding ideas.
  • Sunflowers
  • Navy Blue, Yellow, & Gray
  • Super cute Groom (Not that I'm biased or anything ;) )
  • Awesome Bestie, Saxon and awesome new sister Rachel (who also doubles as our wedding manager...And bodyguard... Lol jk. But really...)
Aaaand that's about all that's set in stone for now.

Although we are tossing around the idea of heading to Mexico, becoming the best looking Banditos out there (cue dramatic scene flashbacks from Once Upon a Time in Mexico) and riding off into the sunset on dolphins, we would like there to be sunflowers involved, so it looks like Oklahoma will have to do for the actual ceremony.

Also, this weekend, heading to look at dresses with the Bestie, and her madre, along with my madre and soon to be madre-in-law. I'd also take Chiquita, my dog, but she prefers gold plated diamond dresses only, so she'll have to sit this one out. Here's a cute picture of her:

Want to hear a joke about Potassium?
K.

;)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe you think your engagement is long! ;) Try waiting a year with school too...I hate school! haha

    Your blog looks cute! And Chequita looks so interested in it, maybe she can write some posts for you. ;) You could call it Chequita's advice column. haha

    ReplyDelete