Sunday, July 8, 2012

Say "What the heck?!" to the dress

So,
Previously mentioned bestie Saxon, along with both of our madres, went out in search of a perfect wedding dress... After hiking through treacherous mountains of white satin and lace, and fending off hoards of wedding-crazed ladies also seeking the "perfect dress" (which I'm not sure actually exists) and slaying fire breathing dragons, we finally came to the conclusion that we are too picky and the cutest dresses we could find are waaay out of the price range that a seemingly normal, sane, individual would consider paying. A little discouraging, but hey, this was only our first time out looking, so maybe something will catch our eye.
According to traditional "wedding laws" I can't legally release to you the evidence of us trying on dresses, even though said pictures are cute, and show how adorable the dresses were. I can, however, share with you an extremely cropped photo sharing only our equally adorable faces:
We're also holding AK47's, but wedding laws prohibit us from showing those off as well.

In addition, getting to see the padres this weekend was really nice! =)

Also, this happened this weekend, it was pretty intense:
Zach defends his parents backyard with a tennis racket, while staring defiantly into the eyes of the wasp who dared enter his realm.


Plans to finalize honeymoon plans somewhere in Mexico are being planned, so hopefully that will plan out soon. Lots of plans going on, it seems. We're hoping to snorkel, hopefully with cute dolphins, sharks, and manta rays. Also, I know Zach is really hoping Chiquita can go, I think I found her an outfit:

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure Zach is gonna want to share Chiquita that week. ;) oops, did I say too much? lol

    I'm with ya girl...HECK with the stupid dress. Nude wedding it is. lol..ok, that's a little far I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what dresses y'all wind up picking. :)

    ReplyDelete