Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A little bit about my other half =)

So with slightly less than 2 months left before the wedding, we have the majority of things done, or in the process of being done. Yaaay! My lovely ladies helped put together some of the decorations here recently, and we have printed the invitations, so those should be getting sent out before too awful long.

I figured I'd take a break from wedding plans to talk about my wonderful fiancé, Zach.
Look at those irresistible toes!
Zach and I have been dating for about 2 years now. And as cheesy as it sounds, these past 2 years have definitely been some of the happiest I've ever had. Zach always keeps me accountable in my walk with God, and has such a strong faith himself. I am truly blessed to be with such a great guy who makes me laugh, smile, feel pretty, and puts up with my Honeybadger of a dog, Chiquita.
My dog when she wakes up in the morning.
We always enjoy each others company, love taking goofy pictures together, and are thrilled to share our "mutual weirdness."
 To show my appreciation and reciprocate Zach's love for me, I vow to be a Proverbs 31 wife, a great cook, and a beast at shooting a 1022 rifle. Now that everyone is rolling their eyes and gagging, I'll just end this post by adding a small tidbit of truth that I always find to be comforting: God knows what He's doing and always knows what's best for you. =)
Chiquita don't care.Chiquita doesn't give a sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment