Thursday, January 3, 2013

2 days til our wedding!

Wow, I can't believe there are only TWO DAYS til our big day! We have most everything finished, a big thanks to all our friends and family who have helped us out with various parts of our wedding to help it all come together!We truly are blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives who are willing to be there for us. Really the only things we have left to do are to decorate the church and the banquet hall, then finish up packing for Mexico. Then we'll be set!

Wedding planning is really pretty stressful, as those of you who are currently engaged or married know, and although we are really going to enjoy our big day, for the most part I'm sure we'll be kinda glad it's over with. In my own opinion, and according to various comparisons of myself (by myself, mostly) to the ladies on the show Bridezillas, I have so far been a 0.37 on a scale of 0 - 9,374,837 in Bridezilla-ness.
Not me.
In one of my previous blogs I mentioned a few wedding tips, I still think those are probably the main things to remember whenever the stress starts to get to you.

My reaction when someone tried to tell us that what we were doing wasn't the wedding norm.
My internal reaction whenever someone criticized any of our ideas for the wedding.

 I also had a wonderful time at the bachelorette party that my bestie Saxon put together. We went to dinner at Cheddar's and then had a wonderful night out dancing at some clubs. Who said Christian girls can't have some good, clean fun out on the town??
Actual rendition of our dancing.
I guess the next time I leave a blog post, I'll officially be Mrs. Dunn, I can't wait! In the meantime, I will leave you with this profoundly prophetic image:
Saxon and I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment