Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dunn Update!

It's been awhile since I've posted (I'm getting the feeling that all my posts are going to start like this) and we've had a few changes in our now-routine-married-life.  First off, we are happily back in Oklahoma from a summer detour in Texas where Zach was doing his internship. (And I'd just like to add that I'm very proud of him!)
You're doing fine, Oklahoma.



We spent most of our free time checking out the ridiculously giant model 'houses' (more like mansions) in the McKinney area and basically coming up with a house layout that we would like to have one day. 
This is the design we decided on for our starter home, then after a few years we're planning on doubling the size of this house so that we have enough room inside for a petting zoo.

Secondly, we've added another... addition... to the Dunn family.
Meet Crash Dunn. Destroyer of Peace and Quiet.

Don't let the innocently adorable puppy eyes delude you, she's pure orneryness. At first Chiquita was pretty peeved that we had brought Crash into our home from my parent's place, and Chiquita would not even acknowledge Crash's presence for about 2 months. A little back history: Crash is Chiquita's daughter, and she lived with my parents until we were able to have an apartment that allowed pets. Apparently a dog that acts like a Tasmanian Devil is hard to hide from a landlord.
Crash's morning routine.
Also, I recently started my new job as a veterinary assistant, and I absolutely love it! I love working with our patients and my coworkers are very kind and friendly. 
I've also decided I'm going to get my scuba diving license. Do you know how hard it is to find a wetsuit that is suited (hehe) for a short woman? Adult wetsuit sizes assume you are at least 5'3" or 5'4". Well this becomes a problem whenever you are only 5'1". Why don't I just get a child sized suit you say? Well, unfortunately, the young lady suits are not equipped for -ahem- womanly measurements. 
This penguin obviously has a better chance of finding a wetsuit.
And as for what's next for the Dunn's...
::CLASSIFIED:: TOP SECRET::
PROJECT CONVINCE-HUSBAND-WE-NEED-ANOTHER-PUPPY IS NOW ENGAGED
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment